Rising Fire offers dynamic and participant-focused classes and gatherings to help you learn the healing tools of the shaman and apply them to all aspects of your life. All of our programs share common threads integrating pycho-dynamic processes with energy medicine practices to help you achieve vital wellness. In everything we offer, Rising Fire teachings support the awakening of your essential resources.
Ongoing classes and gatherings create community
Programs are facilitated by Rosemary Beam, a Mesa Carrier in the Peruvian tradition. She is a shamanic healer, international teacher, workshop facilitator and experienced expedition leader. Rosemary integrates shamanic energy work with Mystery Teachings and non-duality awareness training. Her approach accelerates personal work with a skillful, strong, and practical awareness – an emotional intelligence – for daily life.
Rising Fire Shamanic Gatherings
We offer our community a way to stay in the Shamanic work. Please visit their individual pages for more details:
Sign up for these regular events on our Meetup page.
Rising Fire Shamanism Classes
Our Shamanism Classes are organized to provide information and training at many levels of interest and complexity.
- Introduction to Shamanism: One day or 2 1/2 hour survey of Shamanism as it is practiced today.
- Foundational Practices (Shamanic Practices): Single day classes that provide direct experience of each practice in-depth.
- Shamanic Intensives: Longer process with focus and commitment. These are the game-changers!
- Medicine Wheel is our two year process that we consider the Jewel in the Crown. Six 3-day weekends are transformational.
- Transforming Couples are two-day weekend intensives that allow partners to stay in the Work together.
- Dying Gracefully is a two-day weekend intensive that demystifies the process of dying and teaches students to assist with this significant transition.
- Certification in Shamanic Healing is a year-long training that turns students into shamans!
Integrative Nutrition Classes
Integrative Nutrition Classes provide the opportunity to press the reset button on your health habits. Augment these group classes with private sessions.
- Introductory Classes showcase ongoing training.
- 10 Week Cleanse Intensive offers information and training in weekly 2 1/2 hour group meetings. The group starts and finishes a Cleanse together, providing camaraderie, feedback and support. Registration in the Intensive includes private sessions.
Please register for these classes and workshops on Meetup.